[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid Storm Peeks over US West Coast (fwd)

> I see no way
>to count individual reflections but there is a dynamic reflection layering
>with reflections punctuating reflections puncuating reflections.  It would
>be difficult to arrive at any "peak" Leonid moment as the 1300 UT hour
>mixes with highest morning sporadic meteor rates but 1348 UT to 1354 UT is
>noted on my chart as particulary dense.

 I have just received the compressed Gif's from werfried K. whe did the
reduction of my radio data from fftdsp. It is quite interesting and I also
have individual frames I saved. There are two pix and not real large but do
take up bandwidth and won't post unless everyone wants them.

Norman Davis WB6SHI
Email normd@directcondot net
Shingle Springs, Ca, USA  it ain't local...