[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: Re: (meteorobs) Flt 800

<<Just because it was not discussed with eye witnesses does not mean they did
not consider it>>

Miller:  Again the eye-witnesses I have been communicating with were only
talked to once by the FBI. There was no real deep searching made regarding a
meteor. Some of these people are pretty disgusted with the apparent lack of
interest by the authorities in what they saw.

These people saw this aircraft being blown out of the sky and they realized
what had happened and were sickened by it. Pls do not minimize the facts, as
230 people lost their lives.

This accident effects the flying public. Some people now say they wont fly in
a 747 because they supposedly dangerous. I want to emphasize again flight 800
left New York for Paris every day, seven days a week for over fifty (50) years
without a single accident.

Several cars and ships have been hit by meteors and only the people involved
seen the meteor, that is except the one that hit the car in Peekskill, NY.

Lloyd