[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) some meteors reported

<<a meteor gives up all its energy long before it hits the ground and it
actually free falls to the ground "dark". >>

Kevin: I agree with you about meteors going dark. I talked the witneses who
said she saw it hit the water. She still says it was still a slight glow when
it hit the water. She also said she didn't say it was as big as her car, and
told the newspaper they distorted her words. The newspaper also said they
doubt she saw it hit the water.. I talked to a couple others who saw it  one
woman said it split into two pieces. It was reported that a United Airlines
pilot saw it also  There are several stories. They are sendimg me the
newspaper article.

We should remember the the public are so ignorant about meteors they don't
know what to believe or what they are seeing. I blame our media because they
do not give meteors the publicity they deserve.

Lloyd