[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FWD: Program to process meteor observations (v1.11)

A while ago, I posted info about a program I wrote to process
meteor observations.  During the last few months, I've been improving
the program (eg. plottings can be processed as well now), and I've
been removing some nasty bugs.

The program (Win95/NT) is called "Meteor companion v1.11", and is able to
process practically all meteor countings and plottings.  Using it, I was
able to reduce the time I spent processing my observations by at least a
factor 3.

INFO
----

More info can be found at (be sure your browser supports frames...)
	http://www.student.kuleuven.acdot be/~m9607566/metcomp.htm

!!! The pictures provided at this adress belong to an older version (1.0)

PROGRAM
-------

The program itself can be downloaded at
	http://www.student.kuleuven.acdot be/~m9607566/metcomp1.zip

	(use a program like WINZIP to unpack)

Clear skies, and... little waisted processing time,
	Ivan

| Goethals Ivan  | igoe@geocities.com  | Van Gorplaan 32  |
| www.student.kuleuven.acdot be/~m9607566 | BELGIUM          |
| Meteor companion, the easiest way to process your       |
| meteor observations.                                    |
| http://www.student.kuleuven.acdot be/~m9607566/metcomp.htm |