[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hello from Jin

[
  Thanks for a GREAT introductory message, Jin! Welcome, and also thank you
for your input on inviting professional NEO researchers onto meteorobs!
  By the way, be careful what address appears in the "From: " or "Sender: "
line of your email: we currently only allow posts to the list from
addresses which are subscribed. Anyway, I've added your second address
(below) to a list of "alternate" addresses which CAN post to the list, so
don't worry too much.
  -Lew
]