[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) David McCarter's Posting on Probabilities of REA

> Subject:       Re: (meteorobs) David McCarter's Posting on Probabilities of REALLY BIG fireballs.

Hi Lew & All!!

> professional parties in the NEO scientific endeavor to participate on our
> list?
>
> Let's have discussion within the list about this before deciding anything:
> all supporting comments, suggestions, and objections welcome.

Since, I am obviously missing something, can you please tell me what
magazine the article by David Levy is in, so I can catch up on the
situation between amateurs and professionals.

If what I have been reading of late  is that amateurs should not be
doing any talking and leaving it all to professionals, possibly it is
time to come face to face with the professionals.  I think it would
make an interesting conversation, to get the professionals view point
on several subjects.

If it is the decision of the list to invite the NEO group in, then so
be it, make it so.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade
44.28.28N 76.29.45W