[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fireballs o' Doom (was Re: (meteorobs)http://www.flatoday.com/space/today/

Hi George Zay
You remember Dr. Doug ReVelle, the lead meteorologist at Los Alamos Labs in
New Mexico, I think Doug knows and is aware of a normal meteorite activity.
If he says activity is not normal people usually listen up. Remember the El
Paso bolide, It was Doug the headed up the team from around the world that
investigated that event. I believe I received some email from you at that
time about Peter Brown having been on his team. I am trying to get a hold
of Doug so he can expand on this story in Florida Today Space On-Line.
Editor Mark DeCotis" mdecotis@flatoday.infidot net is a very reliable source.

Victor