[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Unique Fireball sighting

<<
 File:  Unknown (3160 bytes)
 DL Time (28800 bps): < 1 minute

 I don't know...something strikes me wrong here...2  degrees per second for 10
seconds? I know the KCG's are slow, but 10 seconds seems like an awfully long
amount of time. Oh well, Ulrich, back to the books for me ...I have to check
that math with my own eyes :-) To me it sounds more like a debris reentry, but
I'll let you know after I check the numbers.

 Wayne

Wayne,
Are you sending something in the files that are attached to your messages? I
usually delete files from the list that aren't referred to, but I downloaded
this one and there wasn't anything there? I hope you aren't sending out
"viruses"?  : )
George