[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FWD Re: (meteorobs) 1997 XF11 in 2028

Hello,
     I just saw an interview that local meteorologist Bob Ryan gave to a NASA
astronomer out of Greenbelt, Maryland.  The astronomer (I can't remember his
name, unfortunately) says that they found images of the asteroid captured on
plates taken during 1990 and this helps move the asteroid to a distance of
600,000 miles during October of 2028.  That's the first I heard about this new
discovery which was supposedly found today and I still have yet to hear from
anyone else in regards to this photo.  Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys
know.

cul8r
tim