[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Mosquito repellent in clothes?

<< One however is kind of neat,  it's an
 area repellent that emits a certain frequency that they (mosquitos) hate
(kind
 of like Rap Music for bugs).  If you want, I can give you more details.

 Dave Garrison >>
Dave,
I use to have one of those things. To the best of my knowledge it didn't work.
You can ask Bob lunsford who I'd often hear trying to blow a mosquito away
from his face while the dang thing was operating. It was a solar charged kind
where I leave it out during the day to recharge it's battery and turn it on at
night.
George Zay