[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Current controversy

Thanks very much for your comments, Steve E.! It always fascinates me that
amateur meteor observing appeals to so many NON-physical scientists (and so
few professional astronomers, sadly...) Maybe it's because meteorics is an
area of science which is extremely accessible to amateurs - not to mention
one which depends on their observations so completely!

By the way, all, Ron Baalke is NOT (yet) a subscriber to 'meteorobs': he's
one of the Internet liassons from JPL (I *believe*). But if any of you pro
scientists on the list would care to invite him, he MAY relent. :)

Also, all of Ron's (and everyone else's) comments are available at the
'meteorobs' public Web archive. You'll find it at:
    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs

And you can search the archive by keyword at:
    http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/keysearch.html

Clear skies,
Lew