Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:07:12 -0500
From: Randall Brooks <brooks@istardot ca>
Subject: RASC List:  Fireball in Eastern Ontario--any observations?

I had a report from an Ottawa radio station of a very bright meteor
reported by two separate observers south of Ottawa at 8:30-8:40 EST
(1998-03/12). Did anyone else see this or hear of other observations?
Both described it as distinctly blueish in colour.  No tail reported and
the usual "fell not to far away" though as usual--very unlikely.  No
sound reported though one observer was outside.

Thanks
Randall Brooks