[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Report March 2/3, 1998 ZAYGE

Hi Lew,

I snailmail my full reports to Rainer, so he always receives the full
dataset. But my meteorobs mails usually also contain all info necessary as a
table, although sometimes I tend to forget the mag. distributions.
I have noted that I tend to make typoes in e-mail reprots, so that's one
reason why I always send photocopies of my original paper report sheet
to IMO by surface mail (I advise people to do that since e-mails
sometimes can get lost, more easily than postal mail). My e-mails are
more or less 'unofficial' reports.
Anyway: anyone who wants his data to be usuable by whoever who or what
organization should make sure indeed that all vital data are included.
George's report example is very fine for that purpose

 -Marco