[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: Watches and Batteries.

My watch is an old Casio Alti-Thermo that I've had for about 7? years.

The T70 can be programmed to take multiple exposures as you say without
battery drain.  It operates most of our all-sky camera stations.  I'm
currently trying to buy 5 more Comand backs (bodies can be found for
about $A 150-200) but they are hard to come by.  If anyone has a
Command Back 70 they want to sell, please let me know!

The Minolta X700 (I think) was the closest to the T70, but it drained the
battery.  There is a simple solution in just running a couple of wires
from the battery compartment to a larger capacity battery, but this is a
pain.

I'd like to know what other cameras can do the job to expand the options
of purchasing second hand equipment.

Rob McNaught
(rmn@aaocbn.aaodot gov.au)