[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteorite in Arizona?

<<
 Can someone help this person?

 From: "eagle2" <Eagle2@cybertrails.com>
 Subject: meteorite
 Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 16:37:06 -0700

 Dear Sir,
 I live in central Arizona.  Last night ,what appears to be a meteorite,
 landed in my back yard.  It is approximately 3 inches by 1 inch and was not
 imbedded, which means maybe it was bigger when it hit something and then
 broke into this piece.

 I would be pleased if you would give me an idea of someone who may be able
 to authenicate this rock.

 I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary,
Tried emailing this person twice with the address you have with the message
and it keeps coming back via mailer-deamon. I'm sending it to:
 Eagle2@cybertrails.com

Does anyone see anything I might be doing wrong?
George Zay