[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Introduction

<<
 Where are you going to observe from - the Wicklow Mts? - Nice and dark there
 bet. The Kodak Elite II 400 is a good choice, I would use the T-max 400
 instead of the 100 though. The higher ASA number the better for
 astrophotography. T-max even make a 3200 which is not as grainy as you might
 think. Good luck and I hope this helps

I'd personally recommend HP-5 developed as either 400, 800 or 1600 in T-Max
developer.  I use to use T-max 3200, but I did find it grainier than desired.
If you plan on making prints for personal use, I think you would find the
results a little more pleasing if you use something like HP-5 developed as 400
up to 1600.
George Zay