[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) CCD image of meteor trail

I would be very interested in seeing your Gif
and I assure you it will not be passed on or displayed

Regards Clive

In message <Pine.OSF.3.91.980416180801.7462D-100000@ast.star.rl.acdot uk>,
Malcolm Currie <mjc@astro1.bnsc.rl.acdot uk> writes

--
Clive A. CHurchward - Dash Xpress Limited
PO Box 143, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5PR, United Kingdom