[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) TSP Meteor Reviews: Wonderful Weather

<<   I stopped at the UFO museum on the way home and it occurs to me that
 some of the unusual sightings reported might be some of these fluffy meteors
 causing ice clouds, and moving spots as they  break up then hit the
atmosphere >>
Talking to and reading from the UFO crowd on aol for some while now, I think
you are being polite to even suggest that meteors causing ice clouds could
result in UFO sightings. All you have to is walk outside and seem somewhat
serious about it and claim you see a flying saucer or something to get a lot
of those folks to start seeing strange things in the sky.
George Zay