[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Another failed Observing Session

Kevin,
I'm just curious...about what time does it get dark and too light to
observe
up there?At the present it's dark for a good 7.5 hours down here.
George Zay

George (and Kevin)
	We are rapidly approaching the solstice, so this list of shortest
night times is a pretty good estimate...although with a few weeks to go
it's a little longer right now.