[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations May 27/28 ZAYGE

Last night was a very clear and dark night. I was able to observe about 6
hours teff and plotted 31 meteors. I looked for SAG's and possible ETA's.
Might have seen some of both, but just guessing. I don't know where the
radiants are..dot it's been some while since I was out last. Will have to make
the determinations when I do my report later. The brightest was a -2. I
operated my two wide angle cameras. There were 3 possibles...but will have to
wait and see until after I develop the film...someday. Had hoped on going out
again tonight...but the weather forcast isn't very promising. The first two
hours was a real drag. Probably recorded no more than about 3 then.
George Zay