[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: NOT off-topic: Consortium Wishes to Light Up Night Sky!?

Hello Lew,

I do hope this is a "Canard", because otherwise..... Must not think of
the idea that such would be true during our November Sino-Dutch Leonid
Expedition to Qinghai!!!!!! "Braindead" is indeed the right word for such
crazy plans. They should lock-up such people...

-Marco Langbroek
 Dutch Meteor Society
 DMS-CAS Sino-Dutch Leonid Expedition 1998