[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: INVOLUNTARILY SUBSCRIBED to 'meteorobs'?

Sir (or ma'am), you received last Friday a post from this maillist entitled
"INVOLUNTARILY SUBSCRIBED to 'meteorobs'?".

This post was from me. Opening it, you would have read:

    It's come to my attention that some people may have been subscribed
    to this mailing list without their prior knowledge. If you are such
    a person, please write to me PRIVATELY *AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS*:
        owner-meteorobs@latrade.com

    I will unsubscribe you, and also request your help in tracking down
    whoever may be responsible for wasting all our time in this way...

WERE YOU INVOLUNTARILY SUBSCRIBED TO THIS LIST? If so, I'd GREATLY appreciate
your help finding the person who did this! I've grown very tired of receiving
over-the-weekend, angry requests for unsubscription like yours, and will go so
far as to report this matter to your Internet Service Provider, if necessary to
resolve this problem.

Thank you for your assistance, and clear skies!
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>