[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 1st Attempt at logging data, thanks for the answers

Hey guys,

     Thanks alot for the answers. I am going to try and put my observations
into some type of format that can provide what useful info. can be gleened
from it.  Probably the most useful info. is what I have learned in the
process of trying to log my observations. I will keep trying and I'm sure
I'll figure this stuff out eventually. (With a bit of help from you guys).
This was a beautiful weekend out here on the East coast wasn't it? On Sat.
I found a really nice, dark (for this area) spot, up at the peak of a
mountain in Capacon State Park (thanks Ray). The moon was annoying, but
still saw a good variety of meteors, twice I had three of 'em before I
could get the first one on to tape! Also a handful of nice trains from the
early Perseids, and learned alot. I think I'll be much more prepared on my
next attempt.

Thanks again

John N.