From: "kayna" <kayna@nstardot net>
To: <meteorobs@latrade.com>
Subject: Perseids in Nicaragua
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:37:40 -0500

I am a nurse in Oklahoma, I'm taking a medical team of twenty to Nicaragua
in August. I'd like to dazzle them with the Perseid shower while we are
there (the skies are so dark), We will be there from July 31  until August
9th, which nights would be optimal?  Can you tell me where in the sky we
would look? (We will be in Managua and Jinotega)  Thanks, Kayna
------- End of Forwarded Message