[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Storms

Well Bill,
Hope your sky stayed clear.  I was out from 2230 to 0005 when the clouds
rolled in from the east(Atlantic Ocean)and wiped out everything.  With
about an hour or so of teff, I saw 11 meteors, 9 Perseids and 2
sporadics.  Most of the Perseids were bright in a lovely 5.5 or so
sky...til the clouds arrived.
will try again later in hopes of clearing.

Fred Mason
Atlantic Community College
Mays Landing New jersey
capnjeep@worldnet.attdot net   or    fmason@atlanticdot edu

free@auhsdot edu wrote:

> It's 2330, east coast time.  getting the coffee ready and already have
> Saturn
> and Venus' risings plotted in case it gets boring.  Best of luck to
> everybody.  Looking foreward to the reports on tonights viewings.
>
>                 Clear skies,  Bill from Philadelphia, Pa.
>
> William M. Free
> FREE@auhsdot edu

Follow-Ups: References: