------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:44:27 -0500
From: Mike Nystrom <kwhiz@northernnet.com>
To: Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>

Thank you for your reply.  I was somewhat taken aback by the volume! I
would like to check back on occasion and may try the "digest" version.
If I may ask, was your service the one I heard about on NPR on 8/7/98?
I didn't hear the address of a featured E-mail service that would pass
me messages concerning meteor shower activity.  The interviewed
individual also mentioned an upcoming meteor "storm", talking of a
100,000/hr meteor count.  Thank you for any light you can shed.

Mike Nystrom

------- End of Forwarded Message