[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lew, this has been unfair.

Joy-----From my perspective, Kevin only tried to open Dave's eyes in the type
of in-appropriate language he used.  If Dave resigned from this mailing, he
took that comment way too personally.  I appreciate your questions.....please
do not stop asking, the answers given to you benefit me as well as all those
who are not as learned.

In my few short months on line I have discovered many misunderstandings from
postings.  Tempers are lost unnecessarily due to the tone of a voice is not
heard, and therefore, a comment is misunderstood.  I certainly hope Dave did
not resign from this list because he is an asset to this group and am certain
would be greatly missed?

I hope your feelings are not hurt either dear.

Marcia