[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Lew, this has been unfair.

Joy

I am sorry you're having to apologize for your postings. I for one found
absolutely no problem with them. My lack of response was due to the
inability to provide any dependable information.

Had those who had felt it was necessary to send your queries to another
list provided you those misgivings via private email, this never would
have happened. They fail to realize that no matter how many times you
state the rules of the list, someone will miss it, and those who state
the rules will eventually repeat themselves. Rules set in stone are
walls.

I was hoping this did not drive you away. Any interest in the skies
above us, for me, is welcomed. I am glad new interests are developed. An
inquisitive nature is a growning nature.

Take care Joy
Gregory david Stempel