[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 24h Draconids monitoring

Anybody else monitoring the Draconids on the radio? The weather forecast
looks bad for thursday evening here in central europe - but -

I will be recording as usual on 53.7600, 62.2500 and 144.4903 Mhz, a total
of 6 different forward scatter paths (and directions). This should show any
Draconids activity quite well, as the radiant is always above the horizon,
and these transmitters are on for 24h. I will keep the (meteorobs) list
informed.

Anybody interested for exchanging informations during the 17-23h UT period
on Oct 8?  If there is an interest I will be on IRC (channel #NAMN) for
realtime informations - please indicate your possible interest via private
e-mail.

Werfried Kuneth, Austria (13 37' E, 46 45' N)
Current radio meteor report: usual sporadic background - no unusual activity