[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Radio Rates

Steve,

Thanks for your reply. Regarding the radio rates for the 4 displays
mentioned before:

The Xi Bootids show no obvious peak as early February rates are fairly
steady for both 1997 and 1998.

The Xi Draconids show a very definite increase (nearly twofold) in
activity on June 13 in both 1997 and 1998.

The June Bootids were not obvious in 1997 but radio rates on the 6/27/98
were double compared to surrounding days.

The Aries-Triangulids were possibly detected on September 11, 12, and 13
1998 as radio rates were fully twice that of the surrounding days.

These radio counts were kindy forwarded to me by Mr. Harry Kelsey.

Bob Lunsford