[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Draconids weather in Eastern Ontario

Wayne T Hally wrote:

>I wouldn't expect a lot of reports from the east coast for this event. Hope
>things are better elsewhere.
>
>sigh
>

>wayne

Wayne, any chance you could travel further north? A strong high pressure
system is moving here from the west and finaly pushing that mass of
clouds away. Things should improve on time for the predicted Oct 8
Draconids.

I will be observing for most of the night, and will report my results here
ASAP.

Good luck to all other observers!

FORECASTS FOR EASTERN ONTARIO AND THE NATION'S CAPITAL ISSUED BY
ENVIRONMENT CANADA ONTARIO REGION AT 3.30 PM EDT WEDNESDAY 7 OCTOBER

OTTAWA-HULL.
THURSDAY..CLOUDY WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS IN THE MORNING. GRADUAL
 CLEARING LATE IN THE DAY. WIND NORTH 15 TO 30 KM/H. HIGH NEAR 13.
FRIDAY..SUNNY. COOL. LOW NEAR 2 PATCHY FROST. HIGH NEAR 11.
PROBABILITY OF PRECIPITATION IN PERCENT 100 TONIGHT. 40 THURSDAY.
 ZERO FRIDAY.

                                .    .    . .
Pierre Martin                  . . *  . *  .  .
***************************** . . . \   | .  .
Ottawa Valley Observers Group  .  .    .  .   . .
Visual meteor observer          .    . . .  -* .
Ottawa, Ontario, CAN              . .   . .  .
home:  p.martin@cyberusdot ca           /  . .  . .
Graphic Designer                     .  |    .
National Aviation Museum                |   \
work:  pmartin@nmstcdot ca                 *  . \
                                               *