[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lotsa Radio Rocks Out There Today

Morning all: just ran my daily morning two-way forward-scatter radio
schedule with Shelby Ennis in Elizabethtown, Kentucky, and there were LOTS
of reflections today compared to the last several weeks. In addition, I see
a couple of reports from the west coast indicating much the same kind of
conditions, even at this early hour of 6 am for them. If these "extra"
reflections are actually Draconids, the pick-up in activity seems to bode
pretty well for a peak still to come, perhaps?

Clear skies (and to work, Jeeves,

SteveH
Shrewsbury Ma