[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Observations Oct 8/9 ZAYGE

Well....Bob and I got all set up at my Descanso observatory. The skies were
essentially clear with a few small patches of thin cirrus. We observed for
about 2 hours each. I had an LM around 6.0 for that period. Bob saw twice as
many meteors as I did....that is he plotted 4 and I plotted only 2 sporadics.
No Draconids. It was bad enough to not see any draconids...but barely able to
see any meteors of any kind was frustrating. Hey...how about those Padres? :o)
George Zay