[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid/John Glenn

Hi, Matt and others:

The next shuttle launch is scheduled for October 29, with a return on
November 7, so there should be no problem with the Leonids.  For those
who are interested, very complete NASA information on any mission
(including whether or not the Shuttle will be visible from major cities)
can be found before and during flights at
http://shuttle.nasadot gov/index.html/.

Dave