[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Where'd everybody go?

Wayne T Hally wrote:
>Well, between meteor showers, we sleep :->

Soon, the Orionids (Oct 18 to 23), then a possible
South Taurids enhancement (Oct 25 to Nov 10); not long after,
the Nov 17 Leonids everyone has been waiting for. But, it's
not over. We should not forget Geminids meteors will peak near
December 13 under dark, moonless skies. They often provide a good
show! During these entire periods, there are also several minor
showers to add to all the excitment.

It will be a BUSY time for meteor showers. So yes, we sure need to
sleep while we can.

                                .    .    . .
Pierre Martin                  . . *  . *  .  .
***************************** . . . \   | .  .
Ottawa Valley Observers Group  .  .    .  .   . .
Visual meteor observer          .    . . .  -* .
Ottawa, Ontario, CAN              . .   . .  .
home:  p.martin@cyberusdot ca           /  . .  . .
Graphic Designer                     .  |    .
National Aviation Museum                |   \
work:  pmartin@nmstcdot ca                 *  . \
                                               *