[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Informal CA results for 10/21-22

     Observed the area above and between Orion and Taurus from 10:30 to
     11:30 UT with LM around 5.5 in my backyard.  Saw 4 swift Orionids (1
     was -1, 1.5 degrees long near the radiant, and left a 10 sec train), 3
     very slooooow Taurids, and 4 sporadics.  Not official numbers 'cause I
     have severe vision correction that limits focused field of view, and
     13 oak trees on the property that limit where I can look!  Skies were
     clear here in the Sierra Nevada Mountains tho.

     Kevin Wells