[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Fw: E-mail virus warning.

 Please check the online sources for virus alerts - this particular hoax is
from January 1997, and as far as the information from the following site
goes, this is and has always been a hoax.  There are other sites to get
info from as well.  I know viruses can be scary (appropriate for this
Halloween week!), but check them out before sending on the warning.  We'll
never end virus hoaxes, but we can stay informed.  Clear skies.
http://ciac.llnldot gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html

Judy Headlee
----------
> From: MMHASKE@aol.com
> To: meteorobs@latrade.com
> Subject: (meteorobs) Fwd: Fw: E-mail virus warning.
> Date: Wednesday, October 28, 1998 1:41 PM

--part0_909607287_boundary

Hello everyone

My brother just sent this info to me and considering he works for the IRS
and
has never sent anything like this to me before, I felt the need to
distribute
this to as many folks as possible.

Good luck and may you be blessed with beautifully clear skies----is cloudy
here