[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Warning : Taurid fireball increasing.

Hi George and List.

I believe that is the case.  The North and South Taurids are both from comet Enkie, the fact there
is a double radiant is due to the comet having different outbursts in activity in its past.

A little more to add on this, isn't the Chi Orionids an extention of the Taurids.  I think I read
that once, id be interested to know a little more on it.

Adam Marsh
Asst Director, ASV Meteor Section.
Melbourne, Australia.