[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteorobs) The Countdown Has Begun...

hi every one

 I am following your e-mails to the list and would like to inform you that Jordanian astronomical society is also organising a camp to watch the leonids in the eastern desert ( azraq area ).

the camp will be held from Monday 16 - Wednesday 18 - Nov -  1998. around ten people will camp, but we expect another 4 - 8 that will come on the peak night 17/18 - 11 - 1998 since there time dose not allow them to leave for three days.

we will  send the report as soon as we get back from the desert, since we do not have telephone line there nor cellular phones can work too.

clear skies for every one.

Khaled M. Tell
Meteor Observing Committee
Jordanian Astro. Soc. (JAS)