[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Introduction of Leonids internet live in Japan.

Leonids Internet Live in Japan

I introduce three web site where you can see the internet live of Leonids
shower/storm.  These URL are as follows.

1.NIFTY SERVE , SPACE FORUM
  Internet Live and Live Cam Link page
  http://www.nifty.ne.jp/forum/fspace/special/livecam_e.htm

2.Milkyway Project
  We will make live coverage of beautiful Milkyway seen in Agawa village
  from Nov.13 to Dec.13, 1998. In this period, Leonid meteor shower is
  expected to appear and many shooting stars may be captured.
  http://www.media-i.com/www/Milkyway/index.html

3.LIVE LEONIDS 1998 @ Misato Observatory
  We will broadcast the images from 2 observing sites in Japan
  Multiple relay in UT from 11/17/98 14:00 to 20:00
  note) you needs plug in software "RealPlayer 5.0"
  http://www.leonidsdot net/live/index.html

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto Takema
Minor Meteor Shower Circular(MMSC)