[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Perseid Meteor Image

[Please email Mr. Pacholka for a copy of his image, or see his Web site!]

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 18:20:13 -0800
From: Wally Pacholka <wally@astropics.com>
To: meteorobs@latrade.com
Subject: Meteor Image

I have a nice Perseid Meteor Image that I took last year Aug
12, 1997 from California desert that you may use to promote the Leonid
event with  press if desired. Photo techniques found at:
     www.astropics.com

"Bright Perseid Meteor flashes across the Constellation Orion as seen
above the California desert area of Joshua Tree Nat  Park on morning of
August 12, 1997 using 50mm Minolta lens on tripod, with Konica 3200 film
at f/1.7, by Wally Pacholka of Long Beach, California. To see photo
technique used see:
     www.astropics.com

Enjoy
Wally Pacholka     wally@astropics.com
PS Larger higher definition image available upon request to
wally@astropics.com

[OVERSIZED IMAGE SNIPPED...]

------- End of Forwarded Message