[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) man what a stupid question I have

In a message dated 11/15/98 11:47:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
malcolm.purves@whichdot net writes:

<< Not too sure where OH is, Lattitude what, 40ish degNorth???
 So probably Leo-radiant is similar to what I see in SW UK at 51degN.
 In the east about midnight(local to you).High-ish about 45deg up in
 the SE at say 3-4am local solar time ( ie neglecting any civil time
 zone adjustments for longitude) >>
I believe my lattitude is 41 or 42 degree's.  SE---will the be traveling then
twoards teh SW?  I"m pumped--weather forecast went from mostly cloudy to
clearing!