[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Summary of Leonid Activity as seen from Northern England

You have given by far the most wonderful account of "THE SHOWERS OF LEONIDS"
and i have enjoyed this immensely.  I pictured you walking across the grass in
an area such as John Herriot the author of All Creatures Great and Small would
in the Yorkshire Dales.
I have made myself and friends a copy of your account.  I will treasure it
always. Even though I only saw nine with one being the brightest pink.  I SAW
9.  I will never forget it and neither will my friends because they will never
hear the end of it.  People who miss the opportunity to see something like
this puzzle me.   I believe they must live in a cocoon with day to day
adventure being a foreign word and consisting of only small houses, small
thoughts and even smaller dreams.  A toast to you for your wonderful story.
Thank you again.   Ladyhawk... Nancy