[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Zen calmness

Alan,

I'm sure most of us can relate to your frustrations. I was in the right
place at the right time under clear skies yet I missed the 1966 Leonid
storm by 3 hours (I woke too early and then went back to sleep) This
years display helped ease that pain some. I have been living with that
pain for 32 years now and hopefully I can completely recover with a
trip overseas next year to see storm-like activity.

If I get clouded out or storm-like rates do not appear then life goes
on and we try to catch the next display!

Thanks for sharing your experience and advice.

Sincerely,

Robert Lunsford