[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) [Re: was... Delta Cancrids exist] NEW QUERY

I believe what Gary meant to say there was RADAR, not RADIO. There were
several radar studies....I'm sure Gary can tell you when, which of course
provide much more information that passive radio reflections. I'm sure
he'll explain further, or check out his web site!

Wayne

Gary W. Kronk wrote:

> Many of these minor streams were strongly
> based on radio meteo surveys.

Gary and others,
      I understand radiant determination and/or verificaiton via
visual/photograhic work... but how can radiant  (i.e., RA & dec) be
determined
from the recorded 'blips' of radio suveys??

Joseph