[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) [Re: was... Delta Cancrids exist] NEW QUERY

>I believe what Gary meant to say there was RADAR, not RADIO. There were
>several radar studies....I'm sure Gary can tell you when, which of course
>provide much more information that passive radio reflections. I'm sure
>he'll explain further, or check out his web site!
>
>Wayne

This is a question I can not answer right now, but maybe tonight, if no one
else comes forth. However, I do know that Zdenek Sekanina's two projects of
the 1960s was referred to as the "Radio Meteor Project." I remember he was
using a multiple antenna system (8 possibly) in northern Illinois for one
of the projects. I have the papers at home and can get more precise
details.

Gary