[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) TRUTH THEORY 2

Dear all,

I have read all of the "Truth Theory" e-mails that replied to mine. I
haven't made the most important point of the TRUTH Theory:

When we look at the laws of physics, and look back at time, many
important questions & problems arise. I will only bring up one of them:

-Were the laws of physics "Created" with the Big Bang (or whatever
'beginning'), or were just always "there"?

In other words, when everything started, or even if there wasn't a
beginning, WHO decided that everything will be in such & such way,
with such & such laws? why in the Big Bang, mass was created, and not
something else? You can't believe how hard this is for me to explain
by e-mail, or by any other way of communication.

We have a theory. A theory called the Big Bang that says that suchand
such happened, and there we have four forces. Now, I have a question.
from where did the forces come from, from something previuos, and etc.
so how the heck the 'first thing' was created,, and why THAT thing was
created and not something else?

MAN I FEEL DUMB.

I think it's really something spirtual, mystic...
==