[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Virus

Nice to be back. Today Khaled Tell of the Jordanian
Astronomical Society sent a message that started with 644 Happy99.exe,
but it's not an attatchment, however, it's all computer programing.
Will this disrupt our computers? Is this what Josie Caat was refering
to?  Khaled's address is:      talcon<talcon@go.com.jo>

       I'm somewhat new to computers, only a 1 1/2 years so I'm not
that familiar with the workings, but I'm concerned. If you deleted the
message, I still have it.

                            Dave English