[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fw: Digest astromart.v001.n5153

    I spotted this Aero Ektar Lens on the Astromart newsgroup.  This lens
will cover a 4X5 format very nicely and is a good choice for general meteor
photography or conversion into a meteor spectrograph by adding an objective
transmission grating.

Ed

>--------------- MESSAGE astromart.v001.n5153.10 ---------------
>
>From: Robert Schmall <bschmall@execpc.com>
>Subject: (ASTROMART) ForSale: Aero Ektar Lens for Astrograph
>Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:12:55 -0400 (EDT)
>

>Ad# 13962 was submitted to ASTROMART by
>Robert Schmall <bschmall@execpc.com> :
>

>A Kodak 7-inch (178mm) F2.5 aerial lens with 3-inch aperture. This was used
for aerial surveillance work and covers a 5x5" plate. Perfect for an
astrograph, coated, unmarked glass, superior optics, complete with working
iris. $75