[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN Notes: July 1999

jim<<
 Interesting.  What's the reference for these numbers?

Thru private conversations with Rainer Arlt and/or Juergen Rendtel. A few
years ago I had a private conversation with either or both of these
individuals about radiant diameters. It was then that I was informed about
radiant diameters being a lot smaller than most people think. I believe these
figures were from the results of IMO's photographic efforts by Juergen
Rendtel and was relayed to me directly by him, or thru Rainer? It could have
even been both since I often had private conversations with them in the past
about various meteor related topics.
GeoZay